On November 3, 2013 our 501(c)(3) status was approved. FPI is also a non-profit, Florida corporation. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling 1-800-435-7352 or 1-850-410-3800. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
We will continue to take donations made to Faith Partners International, Inc. EIN 59-2061708.
FPI applies 100% of all directed giving to the intended projects as identified by the donors. All normal administrative costs and out of pocket expenses are covered personally by Kevin and Andrea Erwin and directed giving for that purpose.
We want to thank the following who continue to voluntarily serve as officers:
- Kevin L. Erwin, Chair
- Andrea M. Erwin, Treasurer
- Deborah J. Fransway, Director
- Leo J. Gracik, Director
- Veronica Towe, Director
How we spend our time:
- 30% Administrative and marketing, making presentations, sending reports to supporters, and connecting people in need with others who may be able to provide support
- 40% Coordinating activities associated with supporters and projects, obtaining estimates on work or supplies, locating equipment, organizing donations of clothing and food to churches and the orphanage, and supervising facility improvements in the Dominican Republic
- 30% Planning and leading vision trips and short-term mission trips for US church mission and vision teams
Faith Partners International, Inc.
2077 Bayside Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33901