On November 3, 2013 our 501(c)(3) status was approved. FPI is also a non-profit, Florida corporation.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 (WITHIN FLORIDA) OR 1-850-410-3800 (OUTSIDE OF FLORIDA) . REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
We will continue to take donations made to Faith Partners International, Inc. EIN 59-2061708.
FPI applies 100% of all directed giving to the intended projects as identified by the donors. All normal administrative costs and out of pocket expenses are covered personally by Kevin and Andrea Erwin and directed giving for that purpose.
We want to thank the following who continue to voluntarily serve as officers.
- Kevin L. Erwin Chair
- Andrea M. Erwin Treasurer
- John W. Sheppard Director
- Warren Jalving Director
- Candy Engleman Director
- Norma Schuler Director
How we spend our time
- 30% Administrative and marketing, making presentations, sending reports to supporters, networking those in need with those who may be able to provide support.
- 40% coordinating activities with associated with supporters and projects, obtaining estimates on work or supplies, locating equipment, organizing donations of clothing and food to churches and the orphanage, supervising facility improvements in-country.
- 30% planning and leading vision trips and short-term mission trips for US church mission and vision teams.