It’s vitally important for us to “get the word out”. Fundraising is important but building the capacity our family of supporters to engage in mission work is our real focus. Your small donations go a long way in this ministry!
So if you have been nudged by Him to Serve please do just that. Our call is found in Ephesians 4:12-16 (NIV) “to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”
Please call on us to provide you with the information you need or to speak to your congregation, Sunday school class or small group.
Opportunities for Service in 2019
- Equipment, furniture and supplies for the new Hope and a Future Bakery/Cafe
- Children’s story book bibles (we buy by the case)
- Youth bibles and books (we buy by the case)
- Adult devotionals (we buy by the case)
- Donate to our Youth Leadership and Family Programs
- Plastic chairs for churches @$20 each
- Paint supplies for churches (inside and out) $850 per church
- Repairing/completing existing church buildings
Good Samaritan Orphanage Projects
- Food! Keeping the food pantry stocked with healthy nutritious food is always a priority with more than 30 children from 2 to 17 years in age
- Art supplies
- School uniforms
- Books for the library
- Vocational school and college for deserving high school graduates
Participating with FPI in 2019
- Pray for the work our partners in the DR undertake on the “front-lines” every day.
- Help us find more partners for churches and pastors
- Help us purchase children’s, youth and adult materials for our churches.
- Complete several church improvement projects. Our goal is to maintain the same level of support for assisting pastors, purchasing bibles, evangelizing materials and providing minor repairs to our churches.
- Assist with our Hope and a Future Women’s Program which develops women’s vocational skills and Christian education for the family to enable single mothers, from 14 to 40, to financially support their family. All costs to run this activity are provided by FPI. We are expanding the program into a new community this year.
- Help us fund our Youth Leadership Program with Youth Hope. FPI is providing all funding for this two-year program.
- We will conduct regional meetings for pastors in 2019 as a prelude to our 3rd Annual Pastor’s Conference in November 2019. These meetings of pastors and their spouses are a time to hear messages from guest speakers, share with one another and have some fun filled fellowship.
- Let us take your family/group on a vision or short-term mission trip to visit and work alongside our partners.
- Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FeSocios/